Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A Mischievous Pet

Yesterday I went to my best friends house and while we were playing, we saw an animal crawl by. At first I didn't know what it was but when I got closer I noticed it was Moya the ferret. We started playing with her right away. I noticed that she is very playful. She is also soo cute.


Information About Ferrets
People have lived with ferrets for thousands of years. A ferret makes their owners love them with their playful and silly personality. They also have had a serious side and have helped people before.
Now the ferrets are known for getting into places they should not be in. They are also know to steal.
Also there are many types of ferrets that come in a variety of colors. If you want a playful and mischievous pet, you should get a ferret.



  1. Sleep: 14 – 18 hours
  2. Length: 1.7 feet
  3. Weight: 1.5 – 4.4 pounds
  4. Lifespan: 8 years








No comments:

Post a Comment